Sage Mounting Hardware
SVA05 SERIES ISOLATION VALVE ASSEMBLY FOR INSERTION METERS
Used for pressures to 650 psig (shown for use with 1/2" diameter insertion meters). 150# or 300# flanged mounting is op tionally available. Available sizes are 1/2" x 3/4" NPT (SVA05 shown), and 3/4" x 1" NPT for use with 3/4" diameter insertion meters (SVA07).
NOTE: User needs to weld a 3/4" female threadolet (of appropriate radius) to mate with existing pipe after a 3/4" hole has been drilled in pipe. The 3/4" Male Coupling of the Sage Isolation Valve Assembly will thread into the user's 3/4" threadolet.
SVA05LP Low Pressure Isolation Valve Assembly
- Suitable for low pressure Air or Natural Gas applications(maximum 50 PSIG)
- Assumes 1⁄2" Insertion Probe inserted to center of a Pipe(see Sage Probe Insertion Guidelines)
- Teflon Ferrule permits ease of Probe insertion or removal
- Exercise caution when loosening Ferrule nut during insertion and removal of Probe, since this model has no Safety Chain
- Note, maximum upward force is 20% of pipe pressure(i.e., 10 Lbs with 50 PSIG)
- The Assembly will be shipped with a plastic sleeve that protects the 3/4" pipe nipple
- It is the Customer's responsibility to weld a Female Threadolet with correct diameter to pipe