Compressor Station Natural Gas Flow Challenges?
Sage Thermal Mass Flow Meters offer cost-efficient and accurate measurement solutions.
Gas Flow Challenges?
Whether measuring natural gas to fuel the compressor at a compressor station, measure flow at its dry gas seals, or measure blowdown amounts, the thermal mass flow meter provides cost-efficient and accurate measurement solutions. Learn more in a new FREE Sage application brief.
Thermal Mass Flow Meter Advantages
- Mass flow measurement without the need for temperature and pressure correction
- Easy in-situ calibration verification method to verify the accuracy and operation of the sensor and transmitter
- Wide turndown for precision measurement at low or high flow
- With varying gas pressures and flow rates, the thermal mass meter has excellent low flow sensitivity and negligible pressure drop
- Easy installation
- Approved for use in hazardous area
- In-line flow body designs permit use on pipe sizes ¼ inch and larger for measuring very low flow rates.
Sage Metering is the innovative manufacturer of an award-winning line of thermal mass flow meters that are used in a wide range of applications. To learn more about our products visit us at www.SageMetering.com.