Energy Management and Facilities Management Solutions
Thermal mass flow measurement helps increase efficiency, conserves energy, and reduces environmental impact!
Save Money – Increase Efficiency – Reduce Environmental Impact
Companies and organizations can achieve immediate benefit by improving how they manage their energy resources. By improving efficiency, the companies cut costs, conserve resources, and reduce their environmental impact. The use of Sage thermal mass flow meters can help manage natural gas consumption in different parts of the facility. Additionally, by measuring compressed air flow, the meters help determine compressor efficiencies and optimize compressed air usage. Learn more in this FREE white paper, “The Use of Thermal Mass Flow meters in ISO 50001 Energy Management.”
Thermal Mass Flow Meter Advantages
- Measures mass flow, not volumetric flow
- Easy in-situ calibration verification
- No moving parts
- Performs when temperatures and pressures fluctuate
- Temperature or pressure correction not required
- Accurate and repeatable over a wide flow range
- Calibrated for natural gas or compressed air
- Approved for use in hazardous area
- Ease of installation with insertion flow
Want to learn more? See Advantages of Thermal Mass Flow Measurement.
Why is Mass Flow is so Important?
Sage Metering is the innovative manufacturer of an award-winning line of thermal mass flow meters used in a wide range of applications. To learn more about our products, visit us at www.SageMetering.com.