Here are various videos addressing frequently asked questions about thermal mass flow measurement and Sage thermal mass flow meters, including the Sage Paramount and Sage Prime.
Video and FAQ Index
- What are the features of the Paramount flow meter?
- What are the features and benefits of the Sage Prime Thermal Flow Meter?
- What is the best thermal mass flow meter in-situ calibration verification?
- Is there an instructional video for the SageCom Validation and Configuration Software?
- Why measure mass flow over volumetric flow?
- What are thermal mass flow meter theory and working principle?
- What is a thermal mass flow meter?
- What are the benefits of Sage Metering thermal mass flow meters over other manufacturers?
- How do I wire a Sage Prime flow meter for a pulsed output?
- How do I wire a DC-powered Sage Prime flow meter with a 4-20mA output?
- How do I wire an internally powered Sage thermal mass flow meter with a 4-20mA output?
Here is a 10-minute demonstration of the Sage Paramount Industrial Thermal Flow Meter.
In this video, Bob Steinberg shares that Sage Metering has introduced some groundbreaking technology, including being the first hybrid digital bridge circuit providing a significant leap forward in performance. It also was the first to present a reliable and easy in-situ calibration verification method.
This video reveals how the Sage Metering In-Situ Calibration Verification validates that the meter is accurate and that the sensor and transmitter function correctly. It also shows that the method is performed right in the pipe, quickly and easily, without purchasing expensive equipment.
Here is a 15-minute instructional video for the SageCom Validation and Configuration Software. The SageCom™ is a software program providing testing, diagnostics, performance verification, and local configuration capabilities for Sage thermal mass flow meters.
In this video, Bob Steinberg explains when you would want to measure the mass flow rate rather than the volumetric flow rate.
Bob Steinberg shares the thermal flow meter working principle and theory in this video.
This video explains that a thermal mass flow meter is a device that directly measures the gas mass flow based on the principle of conductive and convective heat transfer from a heated sensor.
In this video, Bob Steinberg explains the benefits of the Sage thermal mass flowmeter versus other manufacturers.
This video demonstrates the wiring instructions of the AC/DC-powered Sage Prime thermal mass meter to generate a pulsed output. For further information, refer to the manual.
To wire a DC-powered Sage Prime thermal flowmeter for a 4-20 mA output, see the Integral (Series SIP) diagram in the user manual.
In this video, learn how to wire an internally powered Sage Prime for a 4-20 mA output. See the wiring instructions in the manual.