- Proprietary digital sensor drive circuit provides enhanced signal stability and improved temperature compensation
- Features In-Situ “Field Zero Calibration Check” of sensor’s performance – verifies that the sensor is clean, and assures that there is no drift, or shift in the flow meter
- Calibration milliwatts (mw) is continuously displayed, providing for ongoing diagnostics, and In-Situ calibration check
- High contrast photo-emissive display with numerical Flow Rate, Total and Temperature, as well as Graphical Flow Indicator
- Isolated 4-20 mA output
- Pulse Output
- Modbus® compliant RS485 RTU communications
- Rugged, user-friendly packaging with easy terminal access
- Choice of 115VAC/230VAC or 24VDC operation (12 VDC Optional for solar operation).
- Low Power dissipation, less than 2.5 Watts. Lowest power usage of any Thermal Mass Flow Meter.
- Powerful state-of-the-art microprocessor technology for high performance mass flow measurement and low cost-of-ownership
- Photocell activated Screen Saver to extend display life
- Remote Style has Lead-Length compensation. Transmitter can be remotely mounted up to 1000 feet from probe3
- Field reconfigurability via Addresser software
- Flow conditioning built into In-Line flow meters (1/2″ and up)
- Captive Flow Conditioners for Insertion meter applications, if required
Sage Prime® is our most popular Gas Thermal Mass Flow Meter preferred by our Industrial, Environmental and Commercial customers for many gas flow applications. It is packaged in a robust, yet lightweight, dual-sided NEMA 4 enclosure, is CE compliant, and meets UL and CSA standards for hazardous service. Easy access to a separate rear compartment with large, well marked terminals provide ease of customer wiring. Provides isolated 4-20mA and pulsed output along with Modbus® compliant RS485 communications, HART optional. It features a bright, high contrast graphical display reporting Flow Rate, Total and Temperature and even provides the raw calibration milliwatts (mw) for diagnostics which is the key to our popular, money saving, In-Situ Calibration Check.