SageCom INSTALLER Zip File <—– This link will download SageComInstaller. NOTE: Once the zip file is downloaded it MUST be FULLY Extracted on your drive. It will NOT install from within the zip file. If you see the message that says this: “Unable to locate the LabVIEW Run-Time Engine. it means the file was not extracted. Right click on the zip file and select Extract All.
Windows 10 If you are using a Paramount with a USB, the USB driver is built-in and SageCom is ready to use
Windows 7 If you are using a Paramount, a USB driver must
be added by following the directions below.
- Sage USB.inf FIle- Driver Instructions for Windows 7
Follow the instructions below to install the USB.inf file above
- 1) Copy the following path: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS
- 2) Right Click on this hyperlink for the Windows 7 Driver —> usbser.sys
- 3) Now left-click on “Save link as…”
- 4) In the window that opens up, click on the right side of the Address Bar, it will turn blue
- 5) Paste in the path that you copied in step 1)
- 6) Hit Save
- 7) The Driver is now ready to use
You are ready to download and unzip the Zip file below.