SageCom Zip File <—– This link will down load SageCom
Windows 10 If you are using a Paramount with a USB, the USB
driver is built in and SageCom is ready to use
Windows 7 If you are using a Paramount, a USB driver must
be added by following the directions below.
- Sage USB.inf FIle- Driver Instructions for Windows 7
Follow the instructions below to install the USB.inf file above
- 1) Copy the following path: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS
- 2) Right Click on this hyperlink for the Windows 7 Driver —> usbser.sys
- 3) Now left click on “Save link as…”
- 4) In the window that opens up, click on the right side of the Address Bar, it will turn blue
- 5) Paste in the path that you copied in step 1)
- 6) Hit Save
- 7) The Driver is now ready to use
You are ready to download and unzip the Zip file below.