- Approved for use in Class I Div 2 hazardous areas and CE approved
- Available in 24 VDC or 115/230 VAC
- Isolated 4-20 mA signal and pulse output of the total flow
- Modbus RTU with RS-485 communication (optional)
- Available with integral or remote electronics
- For remote models, lead length compensation permits cable lengths up to 1000 feet
- NEMA 4 and explosion-proof junction box
- For use with a ½” insertion probe in 1″ and larger pipe or in the in-line flow body sizes 1/4″ to 4″
- Available in blind configuration or display with window providing flow rate, total flow, and gas temperature
- Measures mass flow.
- Sage meters have the lowest rate of energy loss with a power dissipation of 2.5 watts, making them the most efficient thermal mass flow meter.
- All units come calibrated from the Sage NIST traceable calibration facility and are preconfigured with the specified process and installation parameters for the application.
- The meter has a two-compartment compact housing with a separate wiring section containing large, easy-to-access terminals to simplify field installation.
Natural gas flow to burners
Compressed air flow measurement
If you need to verify that the meter is still in calibration, consider the Sage Prime thermal flow meter.
Accuracy: +/– 1% of reading plus 0.5% of full scale
Repeatability: 0.2% of reading
Low End Sensitivity: 5 SFPM (1 SCFM in 6″ pipe)
Response Time: 1 second time constant
Power: 24 +/-10% VDC or 90 – 265 VAC
Output: 4-20 mA
Pulse: 100 mA maximum
Isolated: External powered 4-20 and pulse
Modbus: RS 485 RTU optional
Ratings: Class I, Division 2, NEMA 4, CE
Ambient Temperature: –40 to 150° F (–40 to 65° C)
Type: Insertion probe (1/2″ diameter), flow body (1/4″ to 4″)
Materials: 316 stainless steel and Hastelloy C
Process Temperature Range: –40 to 450°F (–40 to 230° C)
Process Pressure: Max 500 PSIG