Natural Gas Flow Meter Solutions
The industrial natural gas flow meter is ideal for measuring and totalizing natural gas flow in commercial and industrial environments.
Measuring and Totalizing Natural Gas Flow
- Energy management programs
- Submetering natural gas in large facilities
- Reporting greenhouse gas emissions
- Optimizing combustion control to maximize efficiency
Learn how optimizing the combustion control of industrial boilers, steam generators, furnaces, ovens, and process heaters can reduce energy consumption in our FREE white paper “Combustion Efficiency and Thermal Mass Flow Meters.”
Thermal Mass Flow Meter Advantages
The Sage thermal mass flow meter offers desirable features for accurate natural gas measurement that saves on natural gas costs.
- High accuracy
- Low-pressure drop
- Direct mass flow measurement with pressure or temperature correction
- Easy in-situ calibration verification
- No moving parts
- High turndown ratio (100:1 and 1000:1
- Easy installation using an insertion probe
- non-resettable totalizer
- Outputs of 4-20 mA and RS 485 Modbus RTU
- Excellent low-flow sensitivity
Why is Mass Flow is so Important?