All thermal mass flow meters are sensitive, yet rugged, precision-built electronic instruments. This pertains to all our meters (Paramount, Prime, 200 Series, and 300 Series).
Damaged Flow Meter in Shipment?
When you receive your meter:
- Open the shipping container carefully and remove the meter.
- Inspect the device for damage that may have occurred during transit. If there is damage, please contact the freight carrier immediately and place a claim for damaged goods.
- Find the packing list and check the contents of the container for discrepancies.
- If you have questions or concerns about the contents or the equipment’s configuration (including calibration ranges or mounting hardware), contact Sage Metering as soon as possible.
- Save the shipping container and packaging materials if you need to return the unit for repair, calibration, or any reason.
If you have any other questions or concerns about your meter, send your inquiry. In any case, we thank you for your business.
Other topics from Sage User Manuals you may be interested in are:
How to Install and Mount my Sage Prime Thermal Mass Flow Meter?
Flow Profile and Installation Considerations for Insertion Flow Meters
Correction Factors for Biogas Variation From Original Calibration