PRODUCT LITERATURE technical data and specifications
Download our product brochures to learn more about our products and thermal mass flow meter applications. Many configurations available, so please contact us if you do not see your configuration listed.
|Sage Rio Flyer||Sage Prime® Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning Flyer|
|Sage Prime Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning Flowmeter||Sage Prime|
|Sage 300 Brochure||Sage 200 Brochure|
|In-Situ Calibration Check||General Brochure|
WHITE PAPERS & ARTICLES from our industry experts.
Over the years, our Thermal Mass Flow Meter experts have authored white papers and articles to provide insight on an otherwise complicated subject. Feel free to read them here to learn more about our industry.
- Fundamentals of Thermal Mass Flow Measurement
- Thermal Mass Flow Meters for ISO 50001 Energy Management Systems
- Flare Gas and 40 CFR 60 Subpart OOOO
- Flare Gas and Measurement Using Sage Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- Combustion Efficiency and Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions Monitoring Using Thermal Mass Flow Meters
- What is a Thermal Mass Flow Meter?
APPLICATIONS for almost every need
Our meters can be deployed in many different mass flow meter application settings, including: environmental, industrial, energy or by gas type. Review each category to see a list of our applications.
Sage Prime® HVAC Model
Sage 200™ Flow Meters
- Series 200, Integral Electronics, In-Line Flow Body
- Series 200, Remote Electronics, In-Line Flow Body
- Series 200, Remote Electronics, In‐Line Flow Body
- Series 200, Remote Electronics, Insertion Probe
- Series 200, Integral Electronics, In‐Line Flow Body
- Series 200, Integral Electronics, Insertion Probe